Camping & Hiking
ALL CAMPERS must first receive a permit by registering at the Administrative Office prior to establishing a campsite. Maximum stay for camping is 14 days.
*Camping is available for property owners and their guests only*
Camping rates in Sycamore Park which has 22 sites with water & electrical hookups shall be the following
- Fee for space $20.00 per night, (includes water and electric)
- Fees must be paid in advance at the FRPOA office.
- Tent campers who wish to camp in utility hookup areas may do so as long as they pay the space fee, and as long as there are open spaces.
Camping outside of improved spaces and attaching to the utilities will not be allowed. There is a $5 per night fee for camping in non improved (primitive) areas at Luper Hole (12 primitive sites) or Canoe Pickup (6 primitive sites).
Hiking trails are scenic pedestrian walking trails through lovely wooded areas in Flint Ridge. Most trails are of leisure, easy level of access. Some may have somewhat rougher or steeper terrain. Please inquire at the Administrative office for more information about the particular trails you may want to enjoy.
- Sycamore Park Trail- Conservation Easement Area located on the Illinois River
- River Cane Trail-Luper Hole east-northeast of campground along Illinois River
- Pine Ridge Club House Trail- Along rock paving and rock wall west of Club House
- Spring Creek Trail